LOS ANGELES, August 2, 2021 /
KWAVE started to recruit KWAVE’s 1st College Student Reporter in United States.
Recruitment detail is following:
Recruitment period: August 2, 2021 (Mon) ~ August 18, 2021 (Wed)
Recruitment target: Undergraduate/graduate students enrolled in US universities (Online courses are available)
Announcement of successful applicants: August 20, 2021 (Fri), individual notification
Activity period: September 1, 2021 ~ November 30, 2021
Activities: Creation of your favorite Hallyu content, blogger activity, coverage and introduction of local events in the United States
|Areas of recruitment
||Number of recruits
||K-pop, K-movie, K-game, K-beauty, K-food, K-fashion, K-goods, K-travel, K-webtoon, K-NFT, K-shopping, K-culture learning (choice one or two)
||KWAVE SNS (Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Tiktok)
Must have experience
-Issue KWAVE Official Certificate
– 300 KWG coins paid per month
-Provide KWAVE T-Shirt
-KWAVE GO/KWAVE Entertainment employment opportunities
- The selected university student reporters will be active for a total of three months from September 2021 to November 2022. The first season ends after 3 months, but reporters with excellent performance may be extended for an additional 3 months.
- Produce 3 pieces of content per week. (Choose 1 from column/card news/video)
- The selected reporters create content on a variety of topics, including KWAVE-related content that may be of interest in the US and around the world. In addition, live on-site coverage activities such as concert site reports, interviews with stars and prospective stars, local events, and introduction of k-pop dance clubs will be conducted.
- The created content will be posted on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok of the global Hallyu social platform KWAVE.ai and KWAVE GO.
- If you have experience in creating card news, article articles, video content, etc., please email the person in charge (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the applicant’s name in the subject line along with the portfolio.
- Successful applicants will be notified individually via email. The deadline is August 18 (Wednesday). Notification of successful applicants August 20 (Fri)
- KWAVE official certificate is issued to student reporters who have completed the activities of the press group according to the activity standards. Student reporters who have completed their activities diligently each month will receive a 300 KWG coin and a KWAVE T-shirt issued by KWAVE every month. (However, the person in charge of SNS will give you the opportunity to choose between 300 KWG coins per month or $1000 per month)
- Opportunities for employment as an intern or full-time employee upon graduation with excellent reporter activity.
- A Starbucks gift card will be presented for excellent content weekly/monthly/quarterly.
You can check details related to content by registering on Kwave.ai.
KWAVE GO is…
It is an IT platform company that supports a social platform (kwave.ai) where 1 billion Hallyu fans around the world communicate in one place with the value of ‘fairness and sharing’.
In addition to the global Hallyu social platform functions, various contents such as K-pop, K-movie, K-game, K-beauty, K-food, K-webtoon, K-fashion, K-character, and K-culture have been developed or prepared is in progress.
We have established a system in which users can purchase and pay their own cryptocurrency (KWG) for necessary services and e-commerce with the points accumulated without leaving the platform while enjoying various K-contents.
Along with building a platform, we plan to expand our horizons as an entertainment that discovers and nurtures future Hallyu stars, and an academy that nurtures talents who will lead the Hallyu business in the future.